Wednesday, December 9, 2009

May I Not Forget

We went to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra on Wednesday before Thanksgiving. We went with all of Rodger's family, thanks to Scott and Holly. We had 2 extra tickets so we invited Jessica and Tony. We knew they would love it....and they sure did.
I didn't know what to expect, I had never seen them or heard their music. It was quite entertaining!
It made me really want to play the Violin. But then I remember back to the times where Ashley and Lindsey took lessons and I will never be able to appreciate "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" ever again.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Good times...thanks again.

Joan said...

What a cute pictures! FYI - Ash and Lind's violen teacher comes to my class at the gym and is still teaching if you want to sign up!

Joan said...

It's past my bedtime! It would be picture and violin!

Kylee Adam said...

Hey this is Kylee Adam(Wood), I saw that you wanted to keep looking at our blog but you forgot to leave your email address. If you wanna email it to me that would be great. its kyleeannwood@gmail.com, I'm glad you found my blog cause now I can look at yours!! Hope everything is going good for you!