Monday, October 31, 2011

Last Bit of Halloween


The Thursday before Halloween Weekend we went to Nightmare on 13th with Keat & Lydia.
It was Keat's first experience at a Haunted House and he didn't leave my arm.  At times, I felt bad for the little soul, and wanted to turn around for his sake.  He powered through and we had a great time.
 On Friday we went to Lagoon for Frightmares and for the last weekend of the season.  Michael and Rodger did the Catapult.  They were both a bit nervous, you could see it in their faces, but in the end they loved it.
 Michael/Abbie, Rodger/Me, Cole/Gabrielle
 Rodger and I sitting out on a few on the spin rides.  I get really motion sick, as does he, and its not worth it to us afterwards.
We had Rodger's work party on Saturday and he couldn't wear his lame costume as my broom.  He had to be more dramatic.  Cute little cop.

Anyways, Happy Halloween!!

No comments: