Monday, July 30, 2012

4th of My Favorite!

Gabrielle & I started the day off great with the Kaysville 10k.  We ran it together and took it easy.  It was really fun and I hope a new little tradition!
I then skipped over to my mother's for breakfast with my family.
It was then parade time!  These last few years I have been asking myself, why do I love this so much?  It is hot, sweaty, and not that great of floats, but let's be real....it is still fun to be with family and enjoy it.  I especially like watching the little kids.
Rodger & Gabrielle were in the parade for work, so Cole hung out with my family.
I love my Charley Mae.

I got to take a sweet ride in Jacki & Kevin's new car on the way home from the parade!  It was pretty awesome.
Colty Boy and I were matching all day long.  Love him.
We had a BBQ at my dad's in the afternoon.  He got Lindsey a cougar statue a couple of years ago, because Lindsey loves BYU, for some odd reason.  The boys thought it would be a great idea to hang it up in a tree, on the Oakridge Golf Course.
It looked awesome.  It lasted about a week and then someone took it down. 
We then went to the Davis Fireworks!
Kenny was in town, Lindsey's boyfriend.  He's a sweetie.
Love my Rodger.  Love the 4th.

1 comment:

{Katie & Taylor} said...

The fourth of July is my favorite holiday too! And I am loving that cougar in the tree... ha ha great idea :)