Monday, April 26, 2010

I Heart the Jazz

I have loved the Jazz since 3rd or 4th Grade (can't remember which exactly) when I would get a new Jazz Card every time I finished a book at school. I collected all of them and you bet I still have them.
My fantastic father invited us to Sunday's Game. How could we let that offer go?
It was a blast and they won!
3-1
Jazz are up!
Lindsey, myself, and Rodger
We are sporting our jerseys. Liz rockin' Williams and myself rockin' Millie, my fav.
Can't wait to for Wednesday's Game!
*Go Jazz*
Thanks Father, you truly are the best.

2 comments:

Dave Lucy & Marley Gurney said...

fun! You must be a big fan, you have a pink jersey and all! I need to get myself one of those

Joan said...

Probably the next best thing to going to the actual game was staying home watching it on T.V. and getting to babysit Sarah so Chelsea and Joey and the boys could go also. I forgot about the Jazz cards! Cute post!