Sunday, June 13, 2010

Many Weekends

We have had some pretty busy weekends. Our most recent starts with watching Caroline and Ava while their mom and dad went away for the weekend. We had loads of fun and we were busy, busy, busy.
While Rodger and I were working in the yard, they played with their Spiderman Slip-N-Slide.


Duckie had to join in on the fun, of course.
Caroline's shoulders got a little burnt. I felt bad, I must have totally forgotten to put sunscreen there!
They sure do love Rodger and he loves them as well.
Caroline and myself getting ready for dinner and Boondocks!

Do you see the "tickle tags" above her "B"? She romoves them from her blanket and places them there. She is adorable.
And Caroline just cutting up some paper on a car ride.
They loved Jamie's new tramp!
Waiting in line for Bumper Boats, deciding who was going with who.
Jamie
Caroline went with Rodger's friend, Kam.
Ava and Rodger
They loved them and got pretty wet!
Showing off our Slap Braclets we got as our prize.
Our Strong and Mean Face:)
*******************************************
Rodger's cousin, Emma was passing through and stayed with us for one night. They went on a hike before she took off for school in Colorado.
Memorial Day we went on a hike up Ogden Canyon. My mom, Linds, Rodger, myself, Paula, and Jan.

The waterfall was pretty and felt so nice!
My mom with her sister, Paula.
Liz and I showing how strong we are.
And the boys showing how dangerous they are.
We found a cart on our way down, and of course Linds and I had to use full advantages of it.
So much fun! I felt like a little kid.
Later that day we had a BBQ at Joe & Chels'
Sarah is my favorite
She's adorable.
*****************************************************
At the begining of May Cindy and Randy came out to see Kyler for the first time.

The Siblings
I love my Babes Bear.
Amber and Rodger
Cindy and Jeff
Rodgie & Randy
Myself & Cindy
Look how cute Kyler looks.
Sushi is our favorite, we always go to Osaka when they come in town. We had a lot of fun while they were out.
Rodger bought one of his grandpa's 20+ motorcycles. He is in love.
I was very against him getting one. He promises me he will wear a helmet, no matter where he goes. So far he still hasn't purchased one, I'm a little upset.
Spending time at the Grandparents home.
Rodger's extended family.

Three Generations.

We've had some fun weekends lately. We can't wait for more now that it's Summer!

2 comments:

Joan said...

Great post! I love seeing all you do!

Tommy, Brittney and Ryder Patane said...

What cute babies! I love all the pics!