Thursday, July 1, 2010

Like Daughter Like Mother

Remember when I looked like this?
I sure do. This was back in September of 08. Softball to the face.
My Mother had a little accident last Friday. She was Team Teaching a Class (she teaches about 8-9 classes a week, wow!) and the other instructor was having them do sprints outside in the parking lot. She took a little fall and ended up looking like this

Your welcome Mom, I posted the better picture with make up:).

Along with her face she has some other injuries. Her knee, hip, hands, knuckles, wrists, and her shoulder is quite the sight!

She has a concussion and needs to take it easy for awhile. She has gone back to work, but a few hours each day. She doesn't want to over do it. I'm glad it was nothing worse! The morning it happened, we received a mighty text from Lindsey explaining what happened and it scared me a bit. Later that evening when Rodger got home, he's like, "Cort, I think I did something to my shoulder while playing golf. Can you send a mass text to your family to let them know?" Oh Rodger, the joys of an All Girl Family. We are full of drama.

I hope you feel better soon Mother! You still look beautiful.

2 comments:

Chelsea Covington said...

The poor little thing! That picture of you creeps me out! I hate when either of you are hurt.

Joan said...

Cort, I would have to say your injury wins by far! I'm not sure if that is the better picture of me, I look like a turtle! Oh well, I'm alive and slowly getting better. Tell Rodger, if I knew about his shoulder we would all come over and comfort him too. You all take such good care of me. Thank you!