Friday, July 30, 2010

The Boating Proof

We finally went! The 1st boating experience of the Summer happened. I love Pineview, it's so pretty up there.
My hot husband and handsome father
Oh ya know, had a lot of water to drink:)
Isn't this the best picture ever?! I thought so too.
Caroline is a little fish. Check out that cute butt while you're at it. She reminds me of myself when I was little, my mom couldn't ever get me out of the pool. Today, that has changed. I'm not much of a swimmer. I like to lay out, but take me to a water park and I don't want to go home!
Ava is the dancing queen.
Thanks to Rodger for being their swimming buddy.
Such a cutie
Ava was a little skeptical at first but in the end she was saying, "Guys, guys, I realized I finally love the lake!"
Caroline helping dad blow up the tube. Cute story about her. My dad was telling us that the night before she kept coming down asking for more things, not going to bed. He finally said, "Caroline, I don't want to see you again!" and pointed upstairs. He went up after and heard from the door, "Ava do you want to know why I'm sad, Daddy doesn't want to see me ever again!" My dad says she was really crying hard. He opened the door and explained what he meant and felt terrible. Trust me Caroline, dad loves you very much.

For Pete Sakes, could my leg look any larger? Focus on Ava's adorable smile.
Here they are more than ready to go on a ride!
I taught them the signs for faster, slower, and stop. Can you see what they are both doing? "Faster Daddy Faster!"
We had a little fall on the tube. For all you experienced tubers, you'll know what I'm talking about. The boat slowed down, our waves from the boat were in front of us on the tube, and the water was taking our tube down because we didn't have our weight in the back, and we fell, all 3 of us. It was scary for me, it went too quickly and I didn't have time to figure out what to do. I feel off on Caroline's side, I get to her and she says, "Let's do that again!" I find Ava who immediately is bawling. Rodger dives in after us to help. Everyone was OK but Ava didn't want to participate again. I don't blame her. Caroline and I went on a few more rides. She kept saying "I'm such a dare devil!"On our way home! We had a blast. Thanks Dad, Angela, and the girlie's for letting us come.

2 comments:

Ben and Lindsay said...

you guys are always have so much fun! and cort, i miss you and you are so gorgeous i am jealous!

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

So cute, the twins are adorable! I wish my butt looked like that in a swimsuit. By the way I wish my thighs looked liked yours as well. You flaunt it girl!