Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Jazz Fans!

Here is good old Rodger happily waiting in the line.
This is where CJ Miles & Deron Williams were signing, mean guys.
And my favorite of course was Mr. Matt Harping. He was nice and happy to be there.
Last night, Tuesday March 18th we went to the autograph signing of the Jazz players. We were about the 20th people in line (got there at 4:30 and it didn't start till 6:00). It was quite the wait, I was complaining but then Rodger made me feel bad because I knew how much he wanted to do this. It was fun (my feet killed). We first ran into the building and went right to Deron Williams, because his line would be the longest. Boozer, Korver, or Okur were not there, with was unfortunate. They are not very nice people at all. I handed my basketball to CJ Miles, I said, "Hey, how are you?" He just ignored me. Then it was Deron, I said, "Thank you very much." Doesn't even reply. Buttheads. Matt Harping was smiling and very nice along with Kirelinko (totally wrong spelling). After that long event of lines, we then went to one of my favorite places to eat, Zjeas (spelling wrong again). It was a fun night. We went with Rodger's best friend Braden who recently came home from his mission a few weeks ago and is also now engaged (getting married August 16th). We're excited for them!

1 comment:

Jacki said...

They are mean people, any contact that I have had with them anyway! They gladly pick up their fat pay checks, but then forget who is paying them!!! The little people!! Love you and sorry about the dog! Love Aunt Jack