Thursday, March 13, 2008

Our New Addition

Here is our new little girl, Belle. She is a 9 week old pug, born on Januray 7, 2008. She is black as can be and we love her to death. She is a very good dog (we hope that continues). We went to Pets Mart this last Saturday and outside in the parking lot was a cute little family with a sign saying "Pug Puppies." We went over and held her for a few minutes, went inside Pets Mart, and within minutes went right back out and wrote the check. We couldn't resist. We've been saying how much we want a dog (especially me because I've missed Anne so much) and we let it happen. Here are a few pictures of her. Hope you enjoy, you most definitely will!
Here she is golfing. She's gone golfing twice now, falling asleep in my arms, wrapped up in blankets. She'll sleep about 7 holes and then the last 2 she is up and happy. I get a little nervous stomach because I don't want us to get caught. I believe they would freak out if they knew a dog was on their course. Oh well, we'll get away with it now while we can.
Here we are at Walmart with little Belle hidden in my purse:). She's such a good little girl, no body even noticed her!
Asleep in her bed, she's doing pretty good. Cries for about 10 minutes and then falls asleep for a good 8 hours at least.
Here is Belle the first day we got her. (Her eyes really aren't blue, just when the flash goes off on the camera, crazy huh?)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

What a cute puppy, I can't wait to see her. I can't wait to see what Indie does when she sees her. So cute!