Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Keaton!


Today is Keaton's 10th birthday! I hope he has a great day because he deserves it. One thing I love about Keat is that he is so polite and nice. I've never really seen him upset or mad at anyone. I love him very much and hope his dreams come true today. He going to be starting baseball soon and he'll be great at it.

Speaking of baseball. A few of us have gathered together and formed a Co-Ed Softball Team. What a great time it'll be. Our name is "The Black-Jacks" which includes: Joey, Chels, Rodger, Me, Lindsey, Landon, Landon's Dad, My Dad, Tony & Jess, Lydia, and a few people from Joey's work. My mom is our cheerleader along with little Indie (Tony & Jess'). We have our first game tomorrow night @ Barnes @ 9:30 and I can't wait. I'll post pictures soon.

1 comment:

It all began here said...

the softball team sounds so fun! take lots of pictures.