Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Ash!

Ashley is now 19!  We all went to Macaroni Grill as a family Friday night. Ashley went to school and work that day and she said it didn't even feel like her birthday.  Well welcome to getting old, no more butterflies in your stomach all day long when you were little.  I miss that too.  She got a lot of cute presents.  Here she is with her boyfriend, Cole.
Joe and Chels with the girls.

No comment.  Although cute Rodger looks adorable.
The birthday girl and Lindsey
Angela (the girls mom) and my dad
The girls were so concerned about my face, it was cute to see their reaction.
Caroline loved my "rock star" sunglasses that I use to cover-up.
Happy Birthday Ashley!!!  I can't believe your 19.  I love you.

4 comments:

Ben and Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday to Ash! Tell her happy bday for me! and it looks like you eye is healing fast!

Anonymous said...

TAG your it, check out my blog and you will understand. I love the pictures keep em coming. Sorry about the nose that totally sucks hope all is going well. Hope you all had anwesome birthday! Love ya girl

Jessica said...

Cort, you are so funny. I love the "no comment" part. Your eye is looking better every time I see it. Happy Birthday to Ash!

Mindi said...

Cort, please wish Ash a belated birthday from us! Your eye is looking much better. Hope you are feeling better too.