Tuesday, September 23, 2008

TAGGED

I got TAGGED by my good friend, Stacey. Here it goes:

3 Joys
  • Rodger
  • Family
  • Food

3 Fears

  • Not being able to have children
  • Losing the ones I love
  • SOFTBALL (not really, but I couldn't think of anything else)

3 Current Obsessions

  • One Tree Hill
  • Protecting my face
  • Shopping (it used to be for clothes-now it's for the house)

3 Facts About Me

  • I have a problem-OCD-it's really bad, Rodger can't stand it.
  • I can't get enough of Annie (my mom's dog)
  • I LOVE family and being with them

I now TAG anyone who wants to do this.

2 comments:

Chris and Brooklyn said...

Oh my gosh, I think I have a bit of OCD too! Chris can't handle it. I wash my hands like every 2 minutes, and I pick up everything he sets down and I count random things... I know, weird!! Anyways, I totally plan on coming to visit again soon! Summer was crazy! I'll call you soon!

Ben and Lindsay said...

haha I love that you mentioned Annie! How is she? I bet she is having Cortney withdrawls, not having you live with her anymore!