Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Only If Dreams Really Did Come True

As were laying in bed last night watching our favorite show, Chelsea Lately, Rodger looks at me and says:
Rodger: "Do you know the 2 things I dream about the most?"
Me: "Rockclimbing?" (I answered this because the other morning he wakes up and says his arms are sore. I asked him why, he said because I was rockclimbing in my dream)
His answer to his 2 things he dreams about most are:
#1-He is in the field with Jack Bauer saving the world
#2-He is on the court with The Utah Jazz winning the game
This is why I LOVE my Rodger Bear. He cracks me up. I need to remember this on a bad day:)

3 comments:

Ben and Lindsay said...

Ha Rodger and his random comments! I love it!

sarah baldwin said...

bad days? i can't imagine you two having anything thats bad. good grief. rodger you are silly! that's why the nursery kids (and me) love you to death.

Chris and Brooklyn said...

This is hilarious, husbands are great! In case you forgot, I am still your visiting teacher, I know I suck at it. I am sorry, but now that baby is here I am going to be better. I will call you soon!!