Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Year Goals

If I write these down I might actually stick to them. Plus I use this blog more for myself, it's my journal.
  • Watch what I eat (cut back on sweets)
  • Thank Rodger more often for all he does for our little family
  • Continue to have a clean home (it's a great feeling)
  • Continue to love going to work
  • Make more meals at home (this week we're doing great)
  • Work out
  • Be happy and smile more (Rodger says I don't smile enough)
  • Go to the temple at least once a month
I've always been a fan of goals.  I've learned that if I don't write them down, they won't happen. If I see them more often I know they will get stuck in my head and it'll bug me unless I do it. I hope everyone is starting off the year great and I hope it continues throughout.

2 comments:

sarah baldwin said...

i didn't see tend for your neighbors on that list... hmm. jk. i would love to go to the temple with you guys or just you cort ANYTIME. goals are a good thing. did you guys watch that video i posted on our blog? it is killer. just know that "you are great". xoxo sarah. p.s. see you bright and early!

Ben and Lindsay said...

I love your list! see i need to make one, but now I say its too late! :-) when can we see you again?!!!!