Monday, February 2, 2009

Babysitting Weekend

Oh how we love children.  We watched Ava & Caroline on Friday night. They are growing up too fast! We took them to Red Robin and enjoyed dinner. They are so fun to be around and we can't get enough of them. We love them so very much.
Caroline & Rodger
Ava and I 
Then on Saturday night we watched my cousins kids.  She has 3 little ones.  Chloe is 5, Maddie is 3, and Cash is about 6 months.  I hope those ages are correct, I'm pretty sure.  My sister Lindsey and her boyfriend Landon came with us.  We were sitting around the dinner table and Chloe said, "It would be nice if Rodger was the dad, Cortney was the mom, and the rest of us were the kids!"  It was pretty funny.  I told her she would miss her parents very much though, she agreed. I wish I had pictures, but I didn't have my camera.  It was a fun weekend!

3 comments:

Jacki said...

You are soooo nice to do that!! Thanks Great cousin and great sister!!! Love you

Anonymous said...

Wow you guys are so good with kids. when is it my turn for you to watch Braxton???? just kidding but for real you 2 are going to be the best parents ever!!

Ben and Lindsay said...

so you guys love kids so much..why don't you have one!! Great idea, we can be pregnant together!!