Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy One Year


February 16, 2008
Tonight we're eating the top half of our cake that we've saved all year.
Getting ready for the big day
Going to the Temple and we're......... gonna get marr-a-ied.

The happy couple

I can't believe it's been a year. It truly was a great day.  I love looking back on it and I wish I remembered more.  My mind was going crazy, but every time I looked at Rodger or kissed him, everything was perfect.  We've had a great year.  I can't wait for many more to come.
We went to Las Vegas over this weekend.  It was really relaxing and fun.  We shopped, slept in, ate at yummy restaurants, saw The Blue Man Group for the 2nd time on Valentines Day, Rodger gambled a little, I watched, we just enjoyed ourselves.  I didn't take any pictures at all except this simple little one.  It's when we saw Coraline in 3D, with our sexy glasses. 
I love you Rodger, thanks for being you.
*Just a few minutes ago I sold my wedding dress to a really cute girl getting married in June.  I got half for what I paid, I'm happy!  Her mom hugged me about 3 times. It's kinda funny it happen on this exact day.

We loved Coraline, the movie!

4 comments:

Joan said...

It looks and sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. I can't believe it has been a year! Hope your cake was good! I can't believe that this is finally letting me put a comment. It's been months that I haven't been able to. I love your blog and check it daily. Good memories! Love you both! Mom

Jacki said...

Wow fun fun! Great anniversary, I can't believe that it has been a year too! You are both wonderful!! Love you!

sarah baldwin said...

happy anniversary you two cuties! i hope you have many many more to come as well. never take anything for granted... especially the little things and always kiss each other good night.

Ben and Lindsay said...

Happy Happy One Year! Doesn't time just fly!? I love you guys both to death and are so glad we are such good friends!