Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lindsey's Golden Birthday

The birthday girl. Lindsey turned 18 yesterday on July 18th. I can't believe she's old enough to be consider an adult now. Not that she couldn't be.
Ash, me, Chels, and Linds
Lizzy and I have a blast on the tube. It was pretty crowded at Pineview so a little bit bumpy and rough. But lots of fun!
My dad even took a whack at it.

Lindsey and Landon joined us at Gateway last night. We had a lovely yummy dinner at Thaifoon and then some shopping.
We went home to our place and played some games. We tried a new way with Cosmic Ball, Lindsey's new favorite too. We put them on our ears. We used our feet too, it was silly but fun. We were laughing so hard.
Happy Birthday Linds!
Some things we love about Lindsey:
*There is never a dull moment with her
*She's kind
*Funny
*A blast to play with
*Beautiful
*The best thing: She loves us as well. We always play together and I'm so happy for that.
We love you.
*We're going to my moms tonight for some delicious Lasagna and Badmitton (I love this game) to celebrate more of Lindsey's birth!

3 comments:

Cortney said...

I can't believe she's 18 either! Yes, when you are with Lindsey there never is a dull moment. I love having her in our family!

Love, Mom!

Ben and Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday to Linds!
Wow she is 18 that is crazy!

Carson and Natalie said...

HOORAY, Lindsey Happy Birthday! Man does time fly, I remember when she was a little freshman! Cute post Cort, you are so good to put all these posts together of everyone.
P.S. Carson and I are super stoked for softball!! YIPPEE!