Monday, July 27, 2009

Tony Grove

We went to Tony Grove Thursday-Sunday for our Holiday weekend.
We went with Scott, Holly, Jamie, Karen (who they work with) and her husband and daughter.
It was fun!
Such a beautiful place
I was happy to sleep on our air mattress. So comfy and cozy with Rodger Boo.
Our tent in the forest.
We caught 11 fish. Not me though, fish hate me. Rodger did let me reel one of his in though, cute thing.

We had a craft day. Rodger was building a ship.

Scott & Jamie


Stinky butt

So beautiful!!!
This is Walter. The tiny frog in Jamie's hand.
We went on Saturday to Bear Lake and it was refreshing. Not only did we swim in the lake, but we had some yummy food and some of us enjoyed the famous shakes!
We had a blast. I've never eaten so much meat in my entire life in 3 days. I sorta wanted to die. But it was delicious. Tony Grove is awesome and such a great place to go camping.
Happy 24th to all Utahans.

2 comments:

Joan said...

I love Tony Grove! I have to laugh at the craft day and Rodger making that boat. He loves doing crafts and is a perfectionist in doing them. It looked like fun!

Jessica said...

Looks like a fun trip. I too thought Rodgie was cute working on his boat, what a crafter. That tiny frog was adorable and I am way jealous of you getting to have shakes. I have been craving a raspberry shake from LaBeau's forever.