Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Three in 1

Dad's Birthday Continues
His lovely decorations for his birthday at his office.  He didn't want them up, he doesn't like the attention.  Don't worry,  I was sneaky and planned ahead and had it done the day before his birthday.  He secretly loved it.
I started to clean up before I took the picture.  You get the idea.  Plus I really don't know why I'm posting this.  No one cares.  But it's my blog, my memories:)
We gave him his present a few days after his birthday.  This was him telling us his important golf game he just came from.
I love what we all got him.  I want it!
It looks beautiful in his backyard.  Dad and Chels keeping the flowers alive.

4th of July!  My favorite!
We had a yummy breakfast at our house before the Kaysville Parade.  Aren't my dishes so cute that my mom gave me last year for my birthday?  Thanks mom!  
Best parade in town.
Cash Bear and Rodger

Chels and Ash
Jamie in the parade again for Luv 2 Dance.
After the parade we went to Aunt Paula and Bill's for swimming.
Indie showing us her fantastic trick with dad.
On our way to Jacki & Kev's BBQ.  Rodger so intense on the scooter, which is a good thing.
The girls posing by the flag.

I tried a new delicious treat thanks to some ladies at my office.
Smore Brownies
Place Graham Crackers on the bottom of the pan.  Pour brownies mix on top and bake at normal time.  Place mini mashmellows and chocolate chips on top and put in the oven on broil until they melt.  Pretty good!  They are better the next day, so I made them Friday.
Look at that stud
Kaysville fireworks!
It was a good 4th!  I hope everyone had a great long weekend!

Softball Finale
We had our last games tonight.  It was double elimination for the tournament.  We already lost one game and had the others tonight.  We won the first, but lost the 2nd.  Therefore we were runner up.  We had fun!

3 comments:

Joan said...

Yes the 4th was great, starting with the breakfast at your house! I loved watching the games last night. You guys were great and Cort, you really did run fast, promise! Can't wait for the fall season. Love you!

Ben and Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday to your dad! Looks like you guys had a fun fourth, I am very envious of your cute dishes, and your cute sunburnt faces! ;-)

Jen and Jason said...

Sounds like you guys have been really busy doing a lot of fun things. You seem to have a very fun family! Oh, and the dishes are darling.