Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Choo Choo


Oh my CRAP! I am in love. Love, love, and more love. I have heard a lot about Ticket to Ride, the game. I knew my cousin, Jessica and her husband Tony, were very much into this game. We have been throwing the idea around to come over and play the game for months. Well, it finally happened last night at short notice. Rodger and I can't get enough. Let me explain. We started at about 9:00 and ended our first game about 10:15ish. They were up for another round and with little convincing I agreed to play again. I, like most Beechers (Jessica and I decided) need a lot of sleep but this didn't stop me from continuing another round. Jess and Tony said we are pretty good for playing our first time, better than average. They own the United States version and we decided we are going to buy the Europe. Bring it on again guys, Monday nights seem to be the best:)

4 comments:

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

Oh yeah its the best game ever and the European Version is the best but they have a couple like the Germany version and the Switzerland Version, I haven't played those because they look too complicated.

Joan said...

Here I thought I had a hint of something I could buy you for Christmas but I'm sure you have all ready bought it! Sounds fun! (It must have been for you to stay up!)

Jessica said...

I am so glad you liked it. You guys were seriously so good. Can't wait for next time.

Darla said...

Our friends LOVE that game and we played the Europe version with them. Sooo fun!