Monday, March 22, 2010

Jeff & Amber's Baby Shower

Jeff & Amber are due April 5th. They are having a little boy. We are very excited for them!

Rodger and I (mostly I) decided to throw them a shower to celebrate!
Above is the food, quite delicious, if I say so myself.
Haha, don't you love these?! They are baby faces designed by Rodger. They were scrumptious!
The Guests:
Holly & Scott
The Parents to Be: Jeff & Amber
Alyssa in the back.
Rachel & Dayton
They are expecting a little boy in July!

You might notice, we have lots of little babies here already or soon to be here to keep us busy. Three to be exact. Therefore, don't expect anything from us soon:)

Grandpa & Grandma Fullmer.
Julie and Cindy (Rodger's Aunt & Mom)
Cindy and her boyfriend Randy.
Scott and I
The Games!
We started out with a Nursery Rhyme Quiz. The winner was Rodger's grandma. Who ever could get the most correct won.
Our next game was Edible Match. This was my favorite. On one side there was candy listed and on the other you had to match them up with Pregnancy Terms. For example:

Butterfingers-Doctors Fingers
Double Mint Gum-Twins
Lifesavors-Epidural
Score-Night of Conception
Milk Duds-Non-Lactating Breasts
Baby Ruth-Girl
Junior Mints-Boy
Tootsie Rolls-Tiny Toes
Snickers-Baby's Laugh

Anyways, you get the idea. It was fun to see everyone's reactions. There were "Bonus" matches and if you got that match you received the candy. It was fun.


And how can you not play this favorite?
Guess the Poop.
As you can see, I had a little accident with one. I put the diaper in the microwave to melt the chocolate. Silly me! It made the whole house smell of fire.
Look at Amber's cute little belly.
The gifts
Here is my blanket I made for little baby boy (they don't have a name quite yet)! I've decided, I never want to make one of these blankets again. This might become a problem since I kinda started a small tradition.....I made one for Chels, now Amber, how can I stop here? We'll see how I feel in the future:)

I hope everyone had fun! I love to throw parties. I'm a planning nerd.

Congrats to Jeff and Amber, we can't wait to meet Baby Boy Jessop. He will be a cutie.


Over the weekend and until Wednesday evening, Cindy and Randy have been staying with us. We've done a lot of activities and a lot of eating this long weekend! We have gone out for Sushi twice! I love Sushi.
We went to Boondocks to play some games.
A little bit of bowling.

We also went to a Jazz Game on Saturday. Worst game I've ever been too. It was a tad boring because they were up by almost 40. We were in the nose bleeds, it's so high up there, but really fun. We left after the 3rd Quarter and went and saw Shutter Island. LOVED that movie.


Best picture Cindy could get of us. Rodger is such a little stink.

It was a good weekend indeed.

6 comments:

elisabeth said...

Super cute baby shower!

Joan said...

Your cup cakes turned out so cute! As far as the blanket, I believe you will have to continue making them because it is one of Chelsea's favorites! You are quite the party planner! Cute post!

Dave Lucy & Marley Gurney said...

Wow you throw SUCH a great baby shower I think you just inspired me to get pregnant!! haha. Looks like you had lots of fun!

Tara said...

Your Mom told me to leave my email, I hope that you don't mind if I take a peek once in a while! taravining@yahoo.com (by the way the baby shower was so cute!)

Anonymous said...

Cortney you do such a great job on all your parties!! It looks like babies are all around you guys!!! Hope life is treating you guys well! Miss seeing you.

The Jeridans said...

Hey Cortney...not sure if you remember me, but I found your blog off of Tiffany's. It is Sheridan, your lovely babysitter when you guys were little. I would love an invite, sedwards2054@gmail.com.