Monday, March 15, 2010

Sarah Elizabeth Covington

She is here! A week after Chelsea's due date, Sarah made her arrival.
March 15, 2010
Born at 8:37 a.m.
7 lbs 2oz.
19 1/2 inches long
Do you see how precious she is?
I love her already....too much!
She is even sporting a St. Patrick's Day hat. She is darling.
Chelsea did such a great job. She and the baby are doing really well.
I just want to go hold her again. I can't stop thinking about her.

Keaton and Isaac slept over at our house last night, since Chelsea and Joe went in at about 8:00 p.m. Those boys cannot wait to meet Sarah. They will be such good big brothers.
Isaac had a little mishap this morning while doing his hair. I wasn't paying too much attention and he ended up using 3 different gels. His hair was glued to his head. On the way to school, we were all laughing so hard in the car because he was trying to fix it. He even said I don't want Sarah to see me for the first time like this! I tried to fix it, but he insisted he would just fix it in the shower tonight. Sorry I'm not too experienced in male hair, Ike. I'm sure Sarah will love you no matter what!
Anyway, welcome to the family Sarah. We love you.

7 comments:

Ju and Brack said...

I'm so glad you posted this! She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Just perfect. Tell Chelsea congrats.

The Muhlesteins said...

What a beautiful little girl! Please tell Chels congrats from us.. that is so exciting!!

Dave Lucy & Marley Gurney said...

So adorable! How fun love a new baby!

Ben and Lindsay said...

yay she is here! SHe is beautiful! Congrats to everyone!!
oh by the way, did you mean 19 inches? Love you!! And babies! They are fun..you should have one! Yay!

Corrianne said...

Hooray! I'm glad she is finally here! She is such a doll! Tell Chels congrats!

Tiffany Nelson said...

Cortney! So exciting with a new niece :) I love my nieces and nephews more than anything. Seriously. They are the best huh! I'm so glad you're loving your jewelry :) Please let me know if anything breaks or anything! I will fix it haha...If you want something with specific colors, just let me know!!!

elisabeth said...

YAY!!!
So excited! She's so adorable! I want to see her!!!

P.S.
I changed my blog address...
thimblesandthings.blogspot.com

xoxoxo