Monday, September 13, 2010

Johnie Mayer

We were lucky enough to go to John Mayer on Tuesday August 31st.

We got there a tad early so we could get good grass seats. It became quite hot sitting there in the bright sun while doing my homework. It was well worth it because we got the first seats starting in the grass area. We got to lean up against the railing, it was nice.

Amber came to say hi. She was there with her mom and sisters.
Tony & Jessica
Alicia & Kev
Scott & Holly
Dave & Ash
Cameron & Monica
Rodgie & I
John was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
He is very talented, funny, and entertaining. I loved the night. I can't wait to go again.

3 comments:

Joan said...

What cute couples. Looks like fun!

Jessica said...

It was super fun. I'm so glad we are all so close!

Darla said...

Look at all that went! How fun!!