Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Babysitting


This is Rodg and Caroline

This picture shows how Rodg & I did not so good of a job blowing out their hair (their bangs wouldn't stop touching their faces:)) But they do look adorable.

Here is their little corner where they would pick out a book to bring over to me to read. They even sat on the bottom shelf to make a little seat. Even though their heads couldn't quite fit.

Rodger and I a number of times have babysat my twin little sisters. Their names are Caroline & Ava. They will be 2 years old in April and as you can see are adorable. We usually babysit them on a weekend. We absolutely love it! Each time we go, there is something new they can do. This time (just this past Saturday) we found that they love to read. I would be sitting on the couch and each one would continue to keep bringing me books left and right. Caroline would get more books read than Ava because cute little Ava would push the book on the floor, crawl a little bit, then push the book further. She still hasn't walked on a regular basis. She could totally do it, but shows no interest.
After they ate dinner we got them in the bath. They are so happy and you can tell just love life. They scream (in a happy way) at the top of their lungs, and then Rodger would scream back. They would just stare at him and then once they realized what just happened, they would scream again. It was a very exciting bathtub experience.
We then had to blow dry there hair out. They have naturally curly hair and so it's pretty easy to style. As you can tell, Rodg and I had some difficulties because their bangs were in there face while trying to read and watch TV. They love TV, can't get enough of it. Their mom, Angela feels like she shouldn't let them watch TV, but they watch the educational channels and actually learn a lot. Up above are some pictures of our exciting night!

2 comments:

Jacki said...

You are a good sister! And this is such a fun thing that you are doing! The invites are beautiful!! Love you Aunt Jack

The Muhlesteins said...

Those girls are so cute!! I am so excited you have a blog now, this just makes my day :) plus, I love the invitations!! I can't believe your wedding is less than a month away, blows my mind. We really should do something soon, we'll have to give you a call. Best of luck with all the planning you have coming up, let me know if I can do anything to help k.