Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Our House


Here is our cute house that I absolutely love. It's in Kaysville.

This picture shows the huge trees we have around our house. The yard is big and I'm excited for the yardwork!!!

This is my cute little Rodg, excited to paint. He's hilarious. We've worked many hours at this house. Painted most every room in the house, except the bathroom and kitchen. I'll post the final pictures once we are done which is very soon because this week we should be getting our furniture, so we have to be done!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Cort,

I am so glad you started a blog, it is so fun. In case you didn't already know I have one too. Check it out at jessicamariesmith.blogspot.com

Love Jess

Jessica said...

Nevermind I just looked at your links and we are already on there. Sorry.

Adam said...

Glad to hear about your life it is fun time we are trying to get things in order to come out to the wedding
adam

Cortney said...

That's nice of you to even consider coming down. Hopefully you get things in order, if not we completely understand. Thanks!