Saturday, June 14, 2008

Mom's Birthday/Father's Day

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! I LOVE YOU. For my Mom's birthday and Father's Day (a two-in-one deal) we decided to get our pictures taken. We did it last Saturday at Barnes Park. Thanks to Rodger's brother, Jeff, he was our wonderful photographer. They turned out pretty good. We picked some of our favorites and put them in some cute frames. I'm sure it'll be a great present. I hope my mom doesn't get on here before we give it to her or else she'll ruin one of her surprises. For her Birthday we might go to a show in the afternoon before our 3:00 BBQ/Swim Party at her house. I'm excited and I'll post pictures later on from the party. I love you Mom, I hope you have a a great day. Also I love you Dad and you deserve the best Father's Day ever. We're probably going to also hang out with dad tomorrow and have a BBQ at his house. We hope they enjoy our pictures!
This is the big picture we picked to have framed in the nicest frame. I was laughing so hard when we showed Joey because he got so upset. "Rodger and I look awful, it looks like we're telling you all a secret. Just because you and Cort look good, you choose that one. Isaac looks like he just crapped his pants, good pick." When Joey gets upset, it's funny to me because he can go off and I can't stop laughing. The reason we picked this one is because we thought everyone looked good and we loved that we were close and hugging....:) Sorry Joey!!!



Pretty background with the sky and little waterfall.

A kiss to our parents-because we love them so much. We hope you had a good birthday Mom and Happy Father's Day, Dad. We love you both very much!

2 comments:

Joan said...

Yes I had a great day. I couldn't ask for anything more. Although I loved all my gifts, I loved the pictures of my kids. Our family is growing! I think I have the most amazing family every. Thank you so much to all of you. You mean the world to me and I hope you always know that. Joey and Rodger you look great along with Keaton and Isaac. Nice to have boys in the family. My girls have great taste! Thanks Cortney for always including us in your blog! Love you!

Jessica said...

I love the pictures, they are all so cute. Great idea for gifts.