Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving @ Eden

The beautiful view off the deck
Angela's dinner was delicious and lovely
The girls in their adorable outfits for dinner
We played Rock Band & Guitar Hero....we rocked out.
Darts was a hit
We relaxed 
and cuddled.
Enjoyed ourselves (Caroline & I)
"Cheese" 
We went bowling at Fat Cats
It was the girls first time


My dad has a house up in Eden and it's so very relaxing.  Rodger and I were there from Wednesday evening until Sunday afternoon.  It was dreamy.  We had a great time with the girls, Angela, my dad, Linds, Chels and Joe, and on Saturday my dads family came up for games and dinner. I am so thankful for many things which include:
*Rodger
*My entire family
*My health
*My house
*My job
*Laughter
*Happiness
*The Church
*Food
And many other things.....I just don't want to bore you. 
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, I know I did.

2 comments:

Ben and Lindsay said...

Looks like you had a super Thanksgving WEEK! lucky you!
I can't wait to see you on Wednesday!

Jen and Jason said...

That sounds so nice and relaxing. The picture from the deck is beautiful!