Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tis the Season


It started with a box


And then ended with our 1st beautiful tree!
Together we put on our first ornament
And I love my White Poinsettia's

We saw Four Christmases tonight and let me just say that I love Vince Vaughn.  We saw the 6:45 showing and after we were going to catch the 8:15 Twilight movie because that's what I wanted to see.  We changed our minds once the 1st movie was out.  Two movies in a row would be a little much.  Rodger promised me we'll see Twilight soon, I can't believe I've let it wait this long.
Anyways.......let Christmas begin!
P.S. Happy 1st Anniversary to Joe and Chels which was yesterday Monday Dec. 1st.


3 comments:

Jessica said...

Your tree is beautiful...especially your poinsettias.

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

WOW look how cute your tree is and I love your beautiful home! FUN FUN

Ben and Lindsay said...

Your tree looks awesome! I told Ben this year after the season we are buying new ornaments cus I hate ours! You can come decorate ours! That sounds like a great idea!