Thursday, June 25, 2009

Poker Face

Rodger has some friends over for poker. Yes, I allow it in my house. No, I don't regret it. It's friend time and he enjoys the game:) Plus he wins quite a bit, so I'm not complaining. Anyways, he turned on his DVD of Michael Jackson. I thought it was very cute. So now I have 8 guys in my living room enjoying a game with good old Michael in the background.
My little two cents to Michael is I remember dancing like crazy to his music, especially with the neighborhood boys, watching the Free Willey music video a lot, Uncle Bill played a video about Michael in his old house which I still remember parts about it today, I loved it because I loved his music and dancing. I hope he's happy where he is right now. RIP.

2 comments:

sarah baldwin said...

i am sad to say i had to take down my michael jackson poster today... the shrine. the kids were all thinkin it was scary. i also had to turn off the tunes because the kids were all "stop dancing mommy. i hate it when you do that". ya know, i was 12ish when michael was hot and.... woo woo he was hot. i kissed that poster more than once. i'll let you guys see it if you want :)

Joan said...

Pretty funny. I remember you were quite the dancer. Would love to see that again.