Thursday, December 23, 2010

Fall Semester

My Fall Semester was officially over Tuesday December 7th. I took my last final that day in the morning. I am quite proud of myself. It was a good 1st Semester back from almost a 3 year break. My classes are below with my final grades.
Art=A
Geology=A
Sociology=A
Biological Anthropology=A-
I found out about my grades while we were in San Juan, Puerto Rico about to leave for our cruise. I was ecstatic! I couldn't believe I pulled off an A- in Biological Anthropology. Just listening to that name it sounds tough and it was.
I'm enjoying my few short weeks of break before it starts back up again. I secretly can't wait. I have loved going back to school and I'm so glad I made that big decision.
My Spring Semester is as follows:
-Another Geology Class
-Nutrition
-Communication: Public Speaking
-Math (Blast)
-TBE (Computer class that is required)
It starts back up again January 3rd.
Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Joan said...

There is nothing better when I see the look on your face when I say "good job on your grades"! It reminds me of when you were little and would wipe away your smile. I'm so glad your going back to school! You will do great next semester!

Joel and Chantell said...

You go girl! Way to get all A's :) Isn't that the best feeling? All of that hard work paid off! :) Woot! Anyhow, good to see you yesterday! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas! Love you girl!

Jacki said...

You are wonderful!!! Love you