Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Our November

I'm a titch behind, due to being extremely busy.
Below you can see Our November.
The first weekend in November we went over to Wendover with Scott & Holly. Here we are at Kenny Loggin's Concert. I think I enjoyed people watching rather than Mr. Kenny himself (although he was good). You should have seen the way people were dancing, I was cracking up.
We spent the night. It was a fun weekend!
The Tuesday before Thanksgiving, also known as the "Big Blizzard Day" which disappointed me, we went to an event. They had auctions and Rodger and I were enjoying ourselves and bidding on a number of different things. We were not expecting to win and ended up winning 3! It made us feel better that the money went towards charity.
Next came Thanksgiving Day
Don't you just love my Turkey? I think he is the cutest thing. I always can't wait to get him out to enjoy him for a few weeks. Rodger thinks I'm crazy.
We did the usual. Who doesn't love to go bowling on Thanksgiving?!
Beforehand we had breakfast at Scott and Holly's. We then met up with my family at the bowling alley.


Amber & Jeff
Dayton & Rachel
Jamie
Scott & Holly
Buttons and her beautiful little girl, Sarah.
Dave & Ashley
Lindsey with Sarah who is bowling for her first time with Lizzy's very own Sponge Bob Bowling Ball.

Nerd anyone? Yes, yes, I think so.

I think she loved it!

Sarah & Kyler with their mom's saying hi.

Sarah & Tristan saying hi as well. I think Tristan wanted to eat Sarah. Do you see this happy little girl? I love her to pieces.
All the babes. Rodger and I are lucky to have all of them around.
Later that day we went to my grandparents for the actual Thanksgiving Dinner.

Dinner was delish and we ended with games.

Later that night we had some of my family and Rodger's come over for treats and games.

It was a great Thanksgiving. Rodger and I are both extremely thankful for so many things.

Especially each other.

1 comment: