Monday, December 27, 2010

A Dream Come True

Thanks to my amazing father, my dream came true.

Any wild guesses where we are?!
...Floor Level 1...
Boom! We are on the 2nd Row at Friday December 10th's Jazz vs Orlando Game.

It was amazing! I could hear the players talking amongst each other, the refs, etc. One thing I noticed was that my neck started to get tired because you had to turn your head each time they went to the other side of the court....but it was oh so worth it.
I was really wishing my favorite, Millsap, would have been diving for the ball and landed right on me and left me with his sweat all over. What an even bigger dream that would have been:)
Anyways, thanks again Dad! It was definitely a night I will never forget. I'm glad I could spend it with you, Dad.

5 comments:

Chelsea Covington said...

Leaving his sweat? I can't decide if that is hilarious or disgusting. :)

The Jeridans said...

I'm jealous!!! Looks like you had a great time. What an awesome dad :)

Chris and Brooklyn said...

Sweet! I would be in heaven

Joan said...

Yes the sweat comment is priceless! Glad you had fun!

Jacki said...

Don't know who that is, but anyone's sweat sounds gross!! Glad that you had fun! Love you