Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Day

A few days before Christmas during the week we celebrated with Angela and the twins.
We met at Chelsea's for lunch. The girls were so cute and it was good to see them. Rodger and I got them some games since every time they come over that is all we seem to do is play games. They seemed to enjoy them.
Christmas morning it was just Rodger and I. We slept in a little and then went right to our stockings. This year we only did stockings because well, we went on our Cruise, I got a new car, and the list goes on.
Stockings are my absolute favorite, so it works for me! Rodger got me some good stuff, as always. A few of my favorites that I got Rodger were:
-Fry Sauce
-A present really for me:)
-And the biggest of all-A bigger, better, wedding ring that he has had his eye on for some time. I did so good at hiding this secret from him. I was very proud of myself for not spoiling the surprise. In the end, it was all for nothing because he returned it yesterday:(
Haha, I'm kidding, but seriously. He figured he really didn't like it once he had it and he missed his original wedding ring. I understood.
Later this day we went to my grandparents to see all aunts, uncles, and cousins. We had a yummy lunch, gift exchange, and chit chat.
Later that evening we had my family over for dinner. I love being a host and having people over. I'm glad they agreed to it.
Present exchanging is always a blast. I think Sarah makes it even better. I could watch her all day long. Everyone got great stuff and we are so happy and fortunate to have each other.
I love my family very much.
Merry Christmas to all!

3 comments:

Joan said...

Nice collages! Are you kidding, who would turn down a party at your house?

Dave and Ashley said...

Very cute. I enjoy the collages as well!

Corrianne said...

I love all the pictures! Everyone looks so great, I'm glad you had a great Christmas!