Monday, July 14, 2008

The Big 21

That's right, he's now an adult and already married. Rodger's birthday was on Saturday July 12th and he turned the big 21! We went camping with his mom and her boyfriend that Thursday and Friday beforehand to celebrate Cindy's birthday too. They are just two days apart. It was mostly a golf trip with sleeping in a tent trailor (so there's the camping part). He had a blast then because he was playing so well and the course was beautiful. I even hit a few great shots and I'm going to try and learn some more. On his birthday we woke up, I made him breakfast and then we opened his presents. He was pretty spoiled by me. He got: a popcorn popper with kernals, his favorite candy, luggage, pictures of us to hang over our bed saying that I'm the "Beauty" and he is the "Beast" I'm clever, and also ROCK BAND for the Wii!!! Now this has been some fun. We've enjoyed it extremely much.
Rodger was also spoliled by others. His dad and Holly gave him money, his mom gave him golf balls and special tees, my mom got him a wallet, new game, and a favorite childhood book that he loves, Chels & the 3 boys got him a shirt, Ash actually got him a present (interesting) and it was a movie, and Linds got him a hat. Throughout the rest of the day we went to lunch with my family, went golfing up at Wolf Creek thanks to my dad, went and visited the twins, then Rodger had to show my moms house (poor thing had to work on his birth, but not too long), and then we swam at my moms house for some night swimming.
I love Rodger so much and I couldn't be happier. We get a long so well and things couldn't be better. I hope he knows how much he means to me and what an example he is. He provides for our little family (along with some help from me) and I appreciate it so much because he is such a hard worker. He deserves the best and he has it----ME! Seriously though, we're both so lucky. Happy 21st birthday baby bear. I love you.
MOST IMPORTANTLY HE MAKES ME LAUGH

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Rodgie!!! We hope you had a great day, it sounds like you did. Cort, good job spoiling him! You are such a good little wifey.

Anonymous said...

Happy late Birthday Rodger. I found your blogspot. It is such a cute blog hope all is well! We need to hang out call me sometime!!! cortney you look so great!