Saturday, July 5, 2008

My Favorite Holiday

Our beautiful flag on our back porch, notice my cute flower pot too:)
Rodger looks extremely scary in this picture, he recently just woke up. We went over to his parents Neighborhoood Breakfast @ 8:00 for the 4th. He was a little tired.
We always enjoy Kaysville City's 4th of July Parade usually sitting in the same spot every year.
The candy chaser's. They got a tons of candy this year!
Little Jamie in the parade (Rodger's little sister). She was very excited to be in the Parade, especially if Keaton was there watching her. She has a little crush on him.
My delicious cupcakes that I made for our Swimming/BBQ Party after the Parade. I was going to decorate them in red, white, and blue but food coloring is expensive and I didn't want to go to the store.
The pool party
Getting ready to watch Kaysville's firework show.
And the fireworks were great.
We had a great 4th of July and I can't wait for the next one. It was good seeing everyone and hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

Chelsea Covington said...

Ike looks like a punk in that picture! Hilarious...