Sunday, July 20, 2008

St. George

Once we got to St. George we went and played some golf out in the hot sun (pictures below). We then went to dinner and at 8:00 we headed over to the Movie Theatre for the 10:00 showing for DARK KNIGHT. We were 2nd in line and thankfully I remembered to bring some cards and we played many games for those two hours. The movie was fantastic and even though it was 2 and 1/2 hours long, I didn't want it to end. Saturday we hung out at the pool but not for long because of the heat. We then went to the Outlets and the Mall and did a little shopping. It was just too hot outside so we went back to our room and read some new books we got. We then went to Outback because one of my good old friends works there. Luckily she was there and she waited on us. I miss her and she even is going to come down and take a day of shopping here in Vegas. I can't wait. We went to Tuacahn for Les Miserables and it was really good. Once again we were dying of heat and we left halfway through the show. We now are here in Las Vegas and I'll post some pictures later on.
On our way to beautiful St. George. Rodger drove the whole time and I slept a little bit and then we sang the rest of the time. I love singing in the car with Rodger, one of my favorite times together. He's great.
We went to the Red Hills Golf Course and it was beautiful.
I was sweating quite a bit...about 110 degrees.
Rodger loves golf....and I'm so nice to let him enjoy it :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah it even looks Hot!!! At least you look great! You guys look soo happy. We for sure need to get together call me when you guys get home!!!

Jessica said...

I love Tuacahn, we are going to Les Miserables in September, I can't wait. Looks like you are having fun. We missed you tonight.