Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy 17th Birthday Liz!

Lindsey is such a happy, entertaining, funny, crazy, and loving girl. I don't know what it would be like with out her. She's fantastic and I love her very much. I hope you have a great day Linds! I'm sorry Rodg and I aren't there to share the ENTIRE day with you.
*We woke her up @ 9:00 this morning with a big balloon and some Starburst to tell her that we're going to breakfast. Once we were done, Rodger and I left for St. George & Vegas for his Real Estate Convention.
As you can see, Lindsey and I are close. She's been the one sister I've never really hated at a certain time in my life.......seriously though (except for sweet Caroline and Ava).
Yesterday we all went boating with my dad because this is one thing Lindsey loves. We had a good time. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ, RODGER AND I LOVE YOU!

No comments: