Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Camping with the Rigby's/Hatch's

We went camping in Coalville this last weekend. We meant Jacki and Kev at their usual place and we had a great time. We only stayed up one night (Friday-Saturday). It was short, but extremely fun. Thanks to Jack and Kev for a great weekend. Maddie and Chloe were so much fun to hang out with and so adorable. Something funny Chloe said was when Rodger knocked down our tent in the morning while others were inside. I said something like, "Rodger your an idiot." Chloe then told me, "Well if he is an idiot, why don't you just stop hanging out with him and throw your ring away!" It was so funny. We all know I would never stop hanging out with Rodger, I love him too much. Sorry Chloe.
I had butterflies in my basket. It was scary getting into the river because further down it got much faster but it was totally worth it. We had a great time.
My mom, Rodg, and I. Linds and Landon were way ahead. The 3 of us had a great time, laughing our heads off. If it weren't for Landon I would have gone down the river all by myself. We were coming up to the end where we were supposed to get off. Rodger lets go of my mom and I saying, "Every man for himself." Me, being the scared and slightly incapable of rowing myself to the other side of the river, couldn't. Landon swam out, grabbed me and saved me. Thanks Landon!
Sweet little Chloe wanted to go on the river. Therefore Rodger, Landon, and Liz helped her out. She loved it. She only went on the slow part.
The boys
Behind us is our beautiful tent we slept in, while the Rigby's/Hatch's enjoyed their "Hotels" No worries, we enjoyed our tent.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I am mad we weren't able to be there at the same time. I would have loved to go down the river with you guys.