Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Girls Get-A-Way

Las Vegas & St. George Girls Trip
Who went:
My Mom-Joan
Her Sister-Jacki
The Cousins:
Alicia
Jessica
Lydia
Chelsea
Cortney
Ashley
Lindsey
Alicia's 3 month old little boy-Cash
What did we do:
*Lots of driving
*Walking "The Strip"
*Delicious buffet dinner at The Paris Hotel
*Swimming
*Eating lots
*Laughing
*Talking
*Going to Les Miserables
*Taking turns with little Cashy boy
*Lots of fun!

Moments before we left
Las Vegas!

Most everyone-minus Alicia and Cash

My mom and sisters

Waiting for the Buffet



I couldn't get enough of Cash. He's perfect.

The Swimmers

Taking a rest @ Fashion Show Mall

Our last meal before hitting the road back home

Isn't he adorable? He was the best part.
*Thanks again for a great weekend all of you. Can't wait for next year. Hopefully it can be a little longer.
P.S. I missed my Rodger very much.

3 comments:

Ju and Brack said...

It looks like you had a blast! What a fun thing to do. Where did your mom move? I need to see the fam, I miss you all!

Anonymous said...

WOW that looks so fun! I love VEGAS! It looks like you guys and an awesome time. Also your pumkins look great.

Ben and Lindsay said...

Looks like you guys had So much fun! That little boy is so adorable!