Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ink-A-Bink

My mom has to be out of her house this week. Our poor Ink, we believe wouldn't make the move. She's lost a lot of weight over the months and has been loosing hair like crazy. We've had her for 15 years. Lindsey got her for her 2nd birthday and Linds is now 17. It was time for Inkers to go. It was rough for my mom and Linds the most.
*Ink Black Bennett
*April 14, 1992-October 6, 2008
*Memories*
*She used to sleep with me with one paw on my face.
*Ashley always shared her Halloween candy with her.
*She would sit on the stairs with her butt on one stair and her paws on the one above. We always said she was at school.
*Opening the front door and seeing mouse guts:)
*Everytime you would cry she would always find you and lay on your back.
*We would play school as sisters always in our old house. We had a jump rope tied to a basket that would carry your homework up for you. We would always try and put Ink in there, she would always jump out.
*We loved Ink and always will. She truly was a great cat.
The day before

Linds made the box. She wrote under the "Ship To" part: Kitten Fluff Grey Licker Beecher. That was my moms cat when she was little. They will be friends in heaven, I guess.




We buried her in our backyard. My mom putting purple flowers above her.



We'll miss you Ink. We love you. See you in Cat Heaven.




5 comments:

Ju and Brack said...

Sad! I so remember cute Ink. Poor Ink! What a good cat! My parents had to put down their cat and dog before they moved too because some pets just can't handle the move. Tell your mom I'm sorry. Where is your mom moving to any way?

Ben and Lindsay said...

Poor Ink! Rodg did say she was on her last days! That cat was pretty old! lived a happy life I am sure. Who wouldn't with the Bennett's?

Jessica said...

I am so sorry you guys. I didn't know you were planning to do that. How sad. I love that the box was addressed to ol' kitten fluff, maybe Tuco is chasing them both around in heaven.

The Muhlesteins said...

That's so sad. I will never forget the day you told me she was half cat half snake.. I loved ink.

Cortney said...

That's funny you mentioned that. I almost put that as a memory but I didn't want you to feel stupid:)