Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Little Miss Jamie

She's been excited for weeks!
We were lucky this last weekend and got to watch Jamie, Rodger's half sister. She is 7 years old and quite the little girl. She was a little angel at first and towards the end was a little more difficult. All in all, we had a great time. She had 2 Halloween parties, this is why she is dressed up as "Sharpay" off of HSM. I even put a touch of makeup on her little face, it was fun.

I have to admit I can't wait to have kids. It was fun having a schedule and sticking to it. Having her come home, doing homework, we even got to do a fun homework activity which included doing 20 jumping jacks (I haven't done those in forever) and sit-ups and push-ups, taking her to her MANY activities, and just hanging out.
Her favorite part was probably her bedroom. She loved her big bed!

We love you Jamie!



2 comments:

Ben and Lindsay said...

She has grown up hasn't she?! I love her costume! I bet she had fun staying with you guys!

Jessica said...

Looks like fun. You guys are going to be great parents one day.