Monday, October 20, 2008

Halloween is Near!

Rodger and I got with some of my friends for dinner and pumpkin decorating last week. We met at Lindsay and Ben's house and had a delicious dinner and then off we went decorating our pumpkins. Linds, Ben, Abbie, and Michael all carved there pumpkins while Rodger and I painted ours. They are supposed to look like M&M's. I forgot my camera so I have no pictures with the other carved results, although they looked fantastic. It was a fun night. We finished our pumpkins a few days after because we had to do 3 coats. You should try painting instead one of these times, it's fun! Also I got tagged to do this Halloween Tag, so here it goes:
What was your favorite costume you wore as a kid? It would probably have to be a witch. My sister Chels and I looked pretty great as witches. We had the green face, the creepy make-up, the HUGE hair, the pointed hat, black dress, and a broom. We looked great.
What is your favorite Halloween candy? That's easy-EVERYTHING! Mostly anything chocolate though. We better not have extra candy this year or else I'm in trouble.
Do you have a Halloween tradition? Not really. Growing up it was just the usual things, figuring out what to dress up as and going treat-or-treating. Now with this being Rodger and I's first Halloween together as a married couple we'll just stay at home and pass out candy. It'll be fun because there will be lots of kids to see. Next year I think we'll have a Costume Party with family and friends:)
Have you ever played a trick instead of giving a treat? Negative. It would be fun though.
I Boo: Lindsay, Abbie, Stacey, Jess, anyone that is interested. Have fun!

1 comment:

Ben and Lindsay said...

Your pumpkins turned out SO stinkin cute! It was well worth to paint, cus our pumpkins are already dead! I can't wait for the gingerbread houses, but we do have to get together before then!
And I am so behind on my tags, I need to work on those one of these days!
Love ya