Sunday, October 5, 2008

Our Weekend


Sunday:
Between the 1st and 2nd General Conference we decided to go for a hike up Adam's Canyon. 
*After about 10 minutes, you see beautiful sites.
*We hiked about two hours and sweet Rodger would get behind me and push me up the hill. I couldn't have done it without him.
*The small waterfall.


*Finally we made it to the big one.

*Gorgeous*
I recommend it to everyone.
We're going to TRY and do this every Sunday morning until weather permits:)

Saturday:
I helped my mom pack up and Rodger had to work most the day.  Nothing exciting.

Friday Night:
We went and babysat Ava and Caroline.



*We walked to Emigration Market and had dinner.  Yummy.

*Made them giggle in the bath.

*And played with them in their new playroom.
We had a blast, can't wait for next time.

No comments: