Wednesday, April 22, 2009

2nd To Nun

Bring it on again!
We are on a Co-Ed Softball Team this Spring Season.
Yesterday was our first game (last week it got rained out)
We were guests and we started off great. We got 18 runs on our first ups.
The score ended 26-0.
Either the team we played is not good or we ROCK!
I just hope this season I don't break my nose, I'm still a little tense & scared but I wouldn't let that ruin the fact that it's fun to play.
Our team. Yes Lindsey is holding Annie. She's our mascot:) Not pictured: Ashley. She'll be moving back home this week and will be there for all other games.
Hopefully we'll be this good for our upcoming games. It's fun!

4 comments:

Joan said...

Interesting team, but you guys did good. I will be there to support you. I love watching!

Ben and Lindsay said...

Ha I love how Annie is your mascot, she is the perfect mascot! So that tall kid in the back looks a lot like Brock Vansweeden(can't spell) is it?

It all began here said...

is that Brady Ward on the back row? How do you know him?

Carson and Natalie said...

Hooray for softball!!! We are going to have so much fun. Love your blog it is super cute.