Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter Treat

What to Get:
*Square Pretzels
*Hershey's Hugs
*Easter M&M's
How to do it:
*On a cookie sheet with tin foil place out square pretzels. On top of the pretzels place Hershey's Hugs.
*Place in the oven at 200* for 7 minutes.
*Let stand for about 2-3 minutes.
*Place M&M on top (1-2 per pretzel)
*Put in fridge for a few hours after so the chocolate will dry and not run onto others.
What you get:
A Delicious TREAT!

I brought these to work in my little Pink Easter Box. They loved them. My dad ended up stealing them to bring to a client for a meeting. They were a hit there too.
It is a little time consuming to make, but lots of fun!
This Sunday we're going to give them to our little Nursury children. I'm sure they will love us.
Happy Easter!

5 comments:

Joan said...

What a cute little idea. I must say, they are delicious and thanks for buying my stuff to make them with Keat and Isaac tomorrow! Love you!

Jessica said...

Great idea Cort. I am going to make them with the kids on Friday.

Corrianne said...

oh my gosh girly! You are so creative! Those look super good! I will have to make them sometime!

Jacki said...

You are soooo good!!!!

Ben and Lindsay said...

I needed a treat for a Easter party! these were easy and great! thanks for the idea!