Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's About TIME

I don't know why I picked this picture, I just liked it.
A few months ago I added my mom on LDSSingles.com. Muhhahaha. She had no idea, but found out soon after. She's hooked, kind of. She loves to receive flirts, messages, or whatever else they do on that site. She's back in the game! She truly needs someone in her life and I really hope she finds the perfect fit. I don't think anyone knows how happy this makes me feel. It's about time she starts thinking about herself. Anne Babe (our dog) can't justify the love she needs daily, bring on the MEN! Not the creeps though, please:0)

5 comments:

Ju and Brack said...

Woo Hoo! I'm so happy. Tell her good luck.

Anonymous said...

I am with Julianne on this one! Good job Joan, Hope it all works out for the best!!!

It all began here said...

cort, you are one of the most darling, self-less, loving person I have ever known. The concern you have for others is sincere and real. You are wise beyond your years, and all those around you are blessed by your wonderfullness!

Corrianne said...

Cort! I acted just like you when my mom was single! I always felt so bad leaving her at home by herself on the weekends, but I couldn't be happier with the guy that she ended up marrying! I wish the best of luck to your mom! Has she tried the single's dances?! lol thats where my mom met her hubby!

Joan said...

Oh my heck! Well if I knew that it would make you this happy I would have done it long ago! As you know, I can't sit long and absolutely hate to "shop" on the internet for men! So I wait for them to find me! It's been very interesting to say the least. I'm not settling for just anyone so this could take some time. And yes I remember when my Mom found Les and how happy I was for her. Love you!