Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Last Year For Lizzy

I don't think anyone realizes how much I will miss Lindsey being in Softball. It truly is the highlight of my Tuesday's & Thursday's. She's been on the Davis Softball Team since a Freshman, so for 4 years. I don't know what I'm going to do with my time next year. I guess this is why I now have Keaton & Isaac. They better be ready for me to come to every game:)
Lizzy I love you. Check out her outfit. Even though Softball will be over, we'll still see her 24/7 in Softball sweats like these.

All #13. Sweet.
Left to Right: Isaac, Linds, Keat.
Lindsey and her coach Mylei. On the last home game of the season (which was yesterday) they have what is called Senior Day. This is where they recognize all the seniors and say a little something about them. Mylei had some nice things to say about Lindsey. Some things she mentioned was that Lindsey is such a hard worker and has the biggest heart.
All the 7 Seniors this year
Happy Linds. I'm surprised we didn't see any tears coming from her. The day before she said she might just cry, she's been very emotional lately.
The Team. I love Utah, look at the pretty mountains behind.
The "Bennett" sign behind her

Her support team. We are missing Chels and the boys. They had to leave early for their 1st Baseball games.
I'm proud of you Lizzy for sticking through it for 4 years. It takes a lot of dedication, time, energy, and so much more.
Congrats to you. I love you.

2 comments:

Joan said...

Wow!I can't believe it's been 4 years. We have loved it! I'm so proud of Lindsey. She does have a big heart and works very hard. She was one of the team captains this year also. Her coach has been great. No wonder she wants to be a math teacher and be a softball coach for high school. Great post Cort!

Jacki said...

Wonderful post!! You guys are so good to support her, your Mom let me know about her last game about 2 minutes before it started! She is a helper! I need to get to one before she is all done. Love you