Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

First off this was one morning where the lovely DHS Band was practicing outside of our house for the 4th of July events!  I can't tell you how excited I am.  I can't believe it's next weekend.
And here is a lovely tile that Jen in my office made for my dad.  He places it in his office.
We went over to my dads for dinner on Father's Day.  He has a lovely backyard.  Too bad it started raining and we had to eat inside.
My adorable Gpa & Gma
Linds & Rodger
Father

We then went over to Rodger's family.
Jeff & Amber just got Sawyer.  She is adorable.
Happy Father's Day to Scott!
They too have a lovely backyard where we enjoyed Bocce Ball.
I told Rodger Happy Future Father's Day while sitting in Sacrament.  He didn't like that.  At least not right now.  But seriously, he'll be a great one when the time comes.
We love our dads so very much and hope they had a great day.  They deserve it.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I am way excited for the 4th too. I can't believe July is almost here! When I used to nanny Connor, I loved hearing the band pass Stan and Heather's house.

I love that part about Rodger not "liking" what you said. Really there is no rush, we waited quite a while before we had Ind and I am glad we did. I agree, Rodgie will be a great dad.

Joan said...

I'm excited for the 4th also. Since the pool is gone, where is the party?