Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dear Husband,

I can't wait for you to come home today! I've missed you so much. Here's just a few to name:
*I teared up when I saw your Blue Toothbrush wasn't resting right by my Pink one.
*Getting ready in the morning and not knowing your close by still sleeping or watching TV.
*Sitting at work and regretting going home because you wouldn't be there.
*Watching the new movie: Time Travelers Wife and wanting you beside me. (Mom and Ash your sniffling company was just as great)
*I missed seeing you at 1st base for our first Fall Softball Season.
*Going home each night by myself.
*Falling asleep alone (But I'm proud-All 3 nights alone in my house-Didn't get scared!)
Funny Story: I went to bed sleeping right in the middle with your pillow behind mine. I wake up to my alarm and I'm on my side sleeping only on my pillow and yours is in your spot. It made me laugh, but then I wanted to cry.
*I miss your face
*Our "Yummy Mixes"
*Eating with you
*Your laugh
I pretty much just miss you!
I can't wait for my prince to come home this evening. Expect a HUGE hug! And lots of kisses.
I love you babe.

4 comments:

Amanda Lynn and Joseph Michael said...

Girl I feel your pain. Even though Joe isn't my husband, and not even technically my boyfriend I still miss him like CRAZY!! I'm excited for him to get home too, even though it sounds like they had a lot of fun there! We need to hang out again by the way.. just a thought!

Joan said...

Thanks for the movie. It was a great show. Your pillow story is because you are OCD, even in your sleep! Glad Rodger is coming home tonight. Thanks for spending time with me though! Love you!

Ben and Lindsay said...

your so cute! I loved the post! If he leaves again, and you need a friend, call me!! I am always willing to see my Cort! Love ya

Jacki said...

That just warms my heart!!! You are so stinking cute! Love you!