Monday, August 10, 2009

Snowbird Saturday

Our friend Braden got hooked up with some Summer Tickets to go to Snowbird.  It's beautiful up there!  Rodger and I have been there before, it was 2 years ago that I took him there for his birthday and we went four wheeling.  That was fun.  Anyways we went up this past Saturday.
On our way up in the tram to the tip top.
Braden and Chelsea
At the very top it was about 40*.  It felt like fall, which got me excited!



On the Ski Lift up to the activities!  Muah!  I love kisses from Rodger.

We went to go on the Alpine Slides but the line was forever.  We then headed over to the Zip Line, waited in that line for about 45 minutes, got to the top, and it started to rain.  Therefore we didn't get to go.  Oh well.  It was still a fun trip.

2 comments:

Ben and Lindsay said...

I can't keep up with your posts! I need to be more like you! But you guys always have so much fun! I think we need to hang out more!:-) Well we do regardless, we don't see eachother near as much as we should! Loves

Joan said...

Looks like fun!